To ensure the safety of our customers and staff, we have carried out a lot of work in the store and followed the government’s best practice in social distancing, the use of hand sanitisers and masks.
Our guidelines will be posted on our doors for those people who may not have read this blog or, our Facebook page.
We can’t wait to see you all and help you choose some lovely furniture, beds and carpets to brighten up your homes and make them more comfortable. We ask that you understand our near 10 week break has meant that we will be running behind with some things and many of our suppliers have also only just returned to their workplaces.
We are doing everything we can to make things safe and to get everyone their products as quickly as possible.
STORE GUIDELINES FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
- If you have ANY symptoms, please do NOT come and see us. As much as we love seeing you all, we must stay safe.
- We will be closing for lunch from 1 – 2pm every day. This is due to lower than usual staff levels and it ensures our lovely people are available to help you.
- Please adhere to our 2 metre distancing rules. Tape is on the floor in the main areas to help. (Tape in an ‘X’ indicates an area not to access)
- Our FRONT DOOR is staying closed. We will be open but to limit people in the building, we have ONLY opened the rear door.
- Hand sanitiser and masks are available. Please use the hand sanitiser when you enter.
- Screens have been put up at each desk. As much as we would love to talk face-to-face, these are for everyone’s safety.
- Flooring and furniture samples will not be able to be removed from the store. This is to reduce the risk of cross infection within the store and the community. Mail order samples are available – so please just ask.
- Our top floor will remain by appointment only. This is so we can ensure our guidelines are met and we don’t have customers bumping into each other.
- Deliveries are an ongoing challenge. Please bear with us in regards to logistics. Each customer will be emailed or sent a document that will outline what we need them to do in order to complete a delivery.
- Please understand that our removal service is currently unavailable for mattresses. Its a difficult decision as we know many of our customers cannot remove their existing mattresses by themselves. However, from a safety and hygene perspective, its a challenge we are yet to overcome. Rest assured, we are working on it.
- Lastly: All of the above are a shortened version of our Risk Assessment. As with any safety measures, they are subject to change. If you have any questions regarding the above or you think we have missed something, please get in contact with Mark or Will Flowers who will be happy to discuss it further.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to phone or ask when you arrive at the store.